Q: Do you offer Federal Financial Aid
Q: What financing options are available for your continuing education courses?
A: NIMA works with Mountain America Credit Union to offer educational loans to students attending any of our courses at any of our campuses. We also offer in-house financing for those students that are unable to qualify for a loan. Please contact an enrollment specialist for details on the process to apply for a credit union loan or in-house financing. More details are provided here: FINANCING DETAILS