The student serviced spa at National Institute of Medical Aesthetics (NIMA) offers you some of the industries most advanced laser and injection treatments at dramatically reduced pricing. If you’ve always wanted to be able to get the results offered by a high-end resort or medical spa, but haven’t been able to afford it, then The Spa at NIMA is the perfect solution.
Our exceptionally beautiful 13,000 sq. foot facility located in South Jordan, Utah makes you feel like you are in a high-end professional facility. Our well-trained students strive to offer our clients that same quality and experience found in professional day spas and medical spas, without the high-end price.
Services include laser hair removal, laser skin resurfacing, laser skin rejuvenation, photofacial skin rejuvenation, chemical peels, microdermabrasion and dermasound treatments. Our NIMA medical director, Dr. Jeffrey Ayers, offers BOTOX, Dysport, Xeomin, and all dermal filler products and treatments.
Our day spa services include manicures and pedicures, facials, body treatments, waxing, permanent cosmetics, make-up, lash extensions and more. You will feel like you have escaped to a luxurious spa resort… that is until you see the price!
Monday – Thursday 9:15am – 9:00pm
Friday – Saturday 9:15 – 5:00pm
Walk-ins are welcome, but we strongly suggest reservations, as our appointments can fill up about one week in advance.
In consideration of other guests, please leave children at home
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment
Appointments more than 10 minutes late are subject to be rescheduled
Please call us 24 hours in advance to reschedule your appointment
Please silence your cell phone during your appointment
Services are provided by students, gratuities are appreciated
SpaFinder Gift Certificates are not valid towards injections, laser or other medical services.
Many of our courses need models. Model services are offered at extremely discounted prices, even lower than our every day affordable spa pricing. If you want incredible services at unbelievable prices, put your name on our model list and we’ll call you!
What this is all about: Specifically, there are rules and restrictions on who may see or be notified of your Protected Health Information (“PHI”). These restrictions do not include the normal interchange of information necessary to provide you with office services. HIPAA provides certain rights and protections to you as the client. We balance these needs with our goal of providing you with quality professional service and care. Additional information is available from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. www.hhs.gov. or through our website at nima.edu.
We have adopted the following policies:
1. Client information will be kept confidential except as is necessary to provide services or to ensure that all administrative matters related to your care are handled appropriately. This specifically includes the sharing of information with other healthcare providers as is necessary and appropriate for your care. For all routine and recurring uses and disclosures of PHI (except for uses or disclosures made: 1) for treatment purposes; 2) to or as authorized by you; or 3) as required by law for HIPAA compliance) such uses and disclosures of PHI must be limited to the minimum amount of information needed to accomplish the purpose of the use or disclosure. Client files may be stored in open file racks. The normal course of providing care means that such records may be left, at least temporarily, in administrative areas such as the front office, treatment room, etc. Those records will not be available to persons other than office staff. You agree to the normal procedures utilized within the office for the handling of charts, client records, PHI and other documents or information.
2. It is our policy to remind clients of their appointments. We may do this by different means including, but not limited to, telephone, e-mail, text message, U.S mail, or by any other means convenient for the practice and/or as requested by you. We may send you other communications informing you of changes to office policy and new technology that you might find valuable or informative.
3. We utilize a number of vendors or third-party service providers in the conduct of business. These vendors or providers may have access to PHI but must agree to abide by the confidentiality rules of HIPAA.
4. You agree to bring any concerns or complaints regarding privacy to the attention of our office manager.
5. Your confidential information will never be sold to any other party for the purposes of marketing or advertising of products, goods or services.
6. We agree to provide you with access to your records in accordance with state and federal laws.
7. We may change, add, delete or modify any of these provisions to better serve the needs of the both our company and the client.
8. You have the right to request restrictions in the use of your protected health information and to request change in certain policies used within the office concerning your PHI. However, we are not obligated to alter internal policies to conform to your request