Why NIMA Is The Best School for Makeup Artist
Looking for the best school for makeup artist? NIMA has the finest training and experience to help you be your greatest. Professional makeup artists are required in each sector that exists. From fashion to horror, from weddings to Pop Art, from Comicon to politicians – everyone needs a skilled makeup artist on their team. There are plenty of career alternatives open to you. NIMA’s professional MUA instructors are acknowledged as the best in the business. You will walk away with more knowledge, expertise, and inspiration than you ever imagined was possible.
If you’re interested in learning about, How To Find Esthetician Schools Near Me, check out our blog.
What You Will Learn At NIMA: The Best School For Makeup Artists
In addition, the package you receive in this course is unrivaled in the business. Your teacher has hand-picked all of the materials, which he or she is familiar with in the area. You’ll be able to create a variety of styles from natural to super-glam and everything in between with your kit.
This program is open to anybody and is high-end enough for those who wish to pursue a profession as an MUA. However, this course is extremely enjoyable and would be an excellent investment for anybody interested in the beauty industry who wants to learn more. By the time you earn your certification, you’ll have already started assembling your portfolio with pictures taken during each makeup look you’ve completed.
- Choosing Your Tools and Building Your Professional Makeup Kit
- Proper Safety Sanitation Procedures for makeup artists
- Skin types/ skin undertones/ Ethnic diversity and skin prep
- Color theory and correcting techniques
- Foundations and different formulas
- Skin tones and undertones
- Face & eye shapes
- Eye blending techniques
- Foundation – matching & customizing
- Highlight and Contour-Cream and powder
- Blush and bronzer and baking
- Eyebrow design and application
- Bridal Consultation and Trials/How to organize a bridal party
- Body glow
SALT LAKE CITY
- Students will work on multiple models and practice each technique covered in the course
- Avant Garde
- Scar coverage
- Building a portfolio
- Professional photo-shoot included
- Digital images from photo-shoot included
- Step by Step demos and models for all three looks : Natural, Glam, and Bridal
- Makeup for the Mother of the Bride/Groom and Men’s Grooming (corrective makeup for men)
- HD makeup technique
- Social media and portfolio photography workshop
To assist future generations of makeup artists in establishing their own makeup companies by providing them with a more efficient, faster, and less expensive method.
The school for makeup artist course focuses on teaching you how to apply makeup professionally and attract clients you wish to work with on social media.
You will receive a certificate of completion upon successful completion of the course curriculum, which denotes you as a Professional Makeup Artist. You will get a makeup kit and a book so that you are fully equipped and ready to start your own makeup artistry business.
SALT LAKE CITY
- Day 1 9:00 – 6:00 | 9 hours | Theory + Color Theory/Base Matching Demo
- Day 2 9:00 – 6:00 | 9 hours | Theory + Brow and Eyeshadow Demo
- Day 3 9:00 – 6:00| 9 hours | Theory + Natural Makeup Demo and Glamour Makeup Demo
- Day 4 9:00 – 6:00 | 9 hours | Theory + Special Effects, Tattoo Cover Up, and Avante Guard Demo
- Day 5 9:00 – 6:00 | 9 hours | Theory + 20’s/30’s and 60’s Demo
- Day 6 9:00 – 6:00 | 9 hours | Practical and Photo Shoot for all 4 Looks
- Theory/Practical Hours: 50 Hours
- Day 1 9:00 – 5:30 | 8.5 hours | Theory + Soft Glam Demo and Practical
- Day 2 9:00 -5:30 | 8.5 hours | Theory + Bridal Demo and Practical
- Day 3 9:00 -5:00 | 8 hours | Theory + Full Glam for Photoshoots Demo + Practical
- Theory/Practical Hours: 25 + Online: 15 Hours
- In person Theory/Practical Hours: 25
- Online Hours: 15
5 Reasons To Become A Makeup Artist & Attend A School For Makeup Artist
The beauty business is a fantastic place to be creative and express yourself through making someone else feel beautiful. Makeup Artistry is one of the many cosmetology programs offered by Health & Style Institute. Do you believe you would enjoy working in the beauty sector? Here are five reasons why someone should pursue a career as a makeup artist.
1. Opportunities are Endless After You Complete The School For Makeup Artist
The wonderful thing about makeup artistry is that it allows you to work from anywhere. The world is open to you with a job in makeup artistry. Because makeup artists are needed all over the world, you may work wherever you choose. If you want to work in California on movie and production sets, you can. If you want to work with brides in New York on their wedding day, you can. The possibilities are endless.
2. You’re in Demand
With the beauty business continuing to develop, there will always be a need for makeup artists. You’ll never have trouble finding work as a makeup artist since you can create your own schedule and pick your own hours. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the beauty business is expected to grow by 8% from 2018 through 2028.
3. There is Always Room for Growth
Makeup artists don’t live typical lives. Each season has its own fashion trends, so you can constantly develop your skills. When boredom sets in, you may improve your abilities and learn something new. The first jobs are often quite basic, such as applying makeup for a dance or a special occasion. You may eventually work your way up to higher-paying employment. If you put your heart into improving your talents, you could even be permitted to do the makeup of celebrities.
4. You Can Always Be Creative After Attending A School For Makeup Artist
Makeup artists have complete control over their creative expression. You may select whatever area you want to focus on. Weddings, important occasions, photo shoots, TV and video productions, and other activities are all conceivable. Every model is a white canvas on which you can display your artistic talents.
5. Good Income
Let’s talk about this, as a makeup artist, you have complete control over your earnings. The longer you work, the better your portfolio will look. This demonstrates your level of skill and experience. You will always have employment if you network and communicate your firm with any and all possible clients. Start your makeup artistry career here today!