Ah, facials. Facials can be a wonderful addition to any at-home spa day. While the sheet masks are fun every now and then, what good do they really do? They can help in many ways but in the long run they don’t do a whole lot. We don’t want you to shy away from a fun spa day at home with your girlfriends, but we want to show you that there are other facials that can do some real good to your skin. Here at NIMA we offer a variety of different facials that you may not be able to find anywhere else. Each facial does something different for the skin all while letting you relax. A great facial can make your skin look brand new and help you gain the glow that you’ve been looking for.
A facial fit for you
Each skin type is different and therefore has different needs. The facials we have can help with acne, uneven pigmentation, and much more. Here is a list of the facials we have to offer:
- Vitamin C Plus: This particular facial is used for aging and those who have sensitive skin. This is a peel treatment followed with a masque which is infused with Vitamin C. Your skin will be left feeling more firm. This facial will increase cellular turnover to get rid of dry skin cells. The vitamin C plus facial will leave you with a glow.
- Seasonal Deluxe: This facial hydrates and exfoliates to give your skin the luminousness it deserves. Your senses will be embellished with a seasonal body cream and facial masque. Think your at-home spa day times ten.
- Rosacea: Rosacea is something that many people struggle with every day. It’s nothing to be embarrassed about and we can help you look and feel better with our Rosacea treatment. This treatment is used to reduce redness and inflammation. It also calms while giving strength to the capillary walls that cause rosacea. This calming treatment is something to be excited about.
- Reconditioning and Firming: The world around is not kind to the skin and nor is the aging process. Our reconditioning and firming facial will leave your skin feeling regenerated and fresh. If your skin is dry, dull and or aging, this treatment is for you. We’ll renew your cells with all of the nutrients, hydration, and the firming properties of Vitamin C. This facial is for anyone that needs a little pick-me-up in the skin department.
- NIMA Signature: Ah, yes, our signature facial! It is a European facial that starts with a strong cleansing. Then we exfoliate to show your shining skin. Then we customize a masque and a nutrient dense moisturizer. It’s called the NIMA signature for a reason, trust us.
- Microdermabrasion: This is our favorite type of exfoliation. There are three different types of microdermabrasion that we customize to your skin’s needs for the best possible results. Microdermabrasion is made to help the look of fine lines, the beginning signs of aging, and hyperpigmentation.
- Microcurrent: Aging is a pain and microcurrent may be able to assist you. Microcurrent is made to reduce aging signs. It is a non-invasive treatment that helps lift up tissues and facial muscles. It also improves hydration and circulation that overall helps rejuvenate the skin.
- LED: Generally, the idea of skin and the light is negative but, not in this case. This light therapy facial may help reduce wrinkles, acne, and hyperpigmentation. While reducing these things, LED facials also improve production of elasticity and collagen of the skin. Let the light illuminate the skin!
- Hyperpigmentation: Everyone’s skin is different and has been through different types of damage. This facial may help improve the look of sunspots and the texture of the skin to show a smoother and glowing skin.
- Gentlemen’s Spa: Spa days aren’t just for the ladies, men, step in line! This facial helps to prevent ingrown hairs (we all hate those) and will be customized to each person’s needs. The Gentlemen’s spa is wrapped with a shoulder and neck massage. Treat yourself, gentlemen!
- Dermasound: This high-tech ultrasonic facial feels out of this world. Dermasound uses low frequency sound waves to exfoliate the skin to create positive changes in the texture and tone of your skin. Skin that is a bit more sensitive to other facials will even benefit from Dermasound.
- Age Management: Aging, everyone has got to go through it. We combine alpha hydroxyl acids, skin balancing and exfoliating ingredients that may help you achieve a younger appearance of tone and texture. We cannot reverse the clock, but this facial may be able to help you.
- Acne Power Treatment: Acne is a real pain in the neck. Luckily, we have the right tools to help. We use Dermasound technology along with a salicylic peel to help clear those pesky marks. All a while this will also help prevent further breakouts. You’ll leave with skin that is ready to take on the world, without acne.
- Acne: This facial will help clear up those breakout spots, no matter your age. We’ll help with excess oil, black heads, and uneven complexion. We understand that anyone can get acne breakouts. Not just the teens!
We know, that’s a lot to choose from. Before you set up your first appointment, we can answer any questions you may have about the facial process and which facial may be best for you. Not only do we have several different options when it comes to facials, we have many options when it comes to our spa as well.
Along with our facials we have several different treatments that help a number of different ailments. Here at NIMA we are one of the top Botox providers in the country. We also offer Dysport and Dermal Fillers. We can help get rid of those annoying frown lines or add a little plump to those lips. Whatever you want, NIMA can do it. Our spa has CoolSculpting, Laser Skin Rejuvenation, peels, several different body services, and regular spa services (nails, waxing, lashes, etc.). NIMA is the one stop solution for all of your beauty needs. Call to make an appointment today!