Facials for Everyone
Facials are such a fun way to get the pampering you need. There is quite a big stigma that they aren’t for everyone. Well, we are here to break that stigma down. Facials are truly for anyone that wants one. Those who have almost perfect skin and even those who do not. The guys and the gals can get into facials that are just right for them. Everyone has a different skin type and therefore every skin needs a different treatment. Here at NIMA we offer a lot of different types. In this article we’ll explain each of our facials so that you can better choose the right one for you. We here at NIMA want to make sure that our clients are happy and are well educated on our treatments so that there is confidence in their choices.
Facials for you and me and them
Like we stated above, we have a lot of different options when it comes to our facials. Each one is tailored to a different need or multiple needs. Keep reading to figure out which one will best fit your needs!
- Acne: This facial will help clear up those annoying breakouts. This treatment can be used no matter your age. Oftentimes people associate acne with younger people, but we know that adults also struggle with this issue. So, we’re here to help. This one will help with excess oil, black heads, and uneven complexion.
- Acne Power Treatment: More acne? No problem. We’ve the right tools to help those who only have a little acne and those who have a lot. In this facial we use Dermasound technology. As well as a salicylic peel to help clear up that annoying acne. This one may also help prevent future breakouts. You’ll be amazed at how quickly you’ll see a difference.
- Age Management: Everyone ages, but how you do it matters. Trying to mask your wrinkles with make-up may not be the move. However, this facial may be what helps you the most. In the facial we combine alpha hydroxyl acids, skin balancing and exfoliating ingredients. This could help you achieve a younger appearance just by the tone and texture of your skin after the treatment. Everyone ages and maybe our age management facial can assist you in doing so gracefully.
- Dermasound: This facial is ultrasonic and uses the highest technology available. A Dermasound facial uses low frequency sound waves to exfoliate the skin. These low frequency sound waves may create changes in the texture and tone of your skin. If you have sensitive skin and are sensitive to most types, you may benefit from a Dermasound facial.
- Gentlemen’s Spa: Step up, gentleman! Facials aren’t just for the feminine. You guys need to take care of your skin too! This gentlemen’s facial helps to prevent ingrown hairs. It will also be customized to each person’s needs. This type is wrapped up with a shoulder and neck massage.
- Hyperpigmentation: Whether you’ve been in the sun a lot throughout your life or your skin texture is uneven. This hyperpigmentation facial may help improve the look of those sunspots. As well as smooth out the texture of the skin to give you more glowing skin.
- LED: This LED light therapy facial may help reduce wrinkles, acne, and hyperpigmentation. By using what you usually try to avoid when it comes to skin, the light! However, it should be noted that this light is different from the one you find outside or in tanning beds. LED facials may improve production of elasticity and collagen of the skin. Perhaps the light isn’t as bad as you thought.
- Microcurrent: Microcurrent facials are made to reduce signs of aging. It’s a non-invasive facial treatment that may help lift up tissues and facial muscles. It may also improve hydration and circulation of the skin. Your skin will feel rejuvenated.
- Microdermabrasion: This is NIMA’s favorite type of exfoliating facials. There are three different types of microdermabrasion. We will customize this facial to your skin’s needs to give you the best results possible. Microdermabrasion is made to improve the look of fine lines, the starting signs of aging, and hyperpigmentation.
- NIMA Signature: Our signature facial, one of our favorites to perform. It’s a European type that begins with a strong cleansing. After that we exfoliate to show your smooth, glowing skin. Then we customize a masque and follow it with a nutrient dense moisturizer. We wouldn’t call it a NIMA signature if we didn’t think everyone would love it.
- Reconditioning and Firming: Add some moisture and tighten that skin! Our reconditioning and firming facial will leave your skin feeling fresh and shining. If your skin is dry and dull. Or if you’re starting or in the aging process, this treatment is for you. We will help your skin cells by adding all of the nutrients, hydration, and the firming properties of Vitamin C with this reconditioning type. Who doesn’t want a little toning and hydration?
- Rosacea: Rosacea is something that many people struggle with. It’s far more common than many people think. Our Rosacea facial was made to reduce redness and inflammation (key problems with Rosacea). It may also help calms while adding strength to the capillary walls that cause rosacea. If you’ve got Rosacea, this facial may be something to consider.
- Seasonal Deluxe: Enjoy each season with the seasonal deluxe facial by us here at NIMA. This type hydrates as well as exfoliates to give your skin the glow it craves. Your senses will be exhilarated with a seasonal facial masque and luxurious body cream. Each season brings something different. Perhaps this one should come along with it.
- Vitamin C Plus: This particular facial was made for those aging and who have more sensitive skin. This is a peeling treatment and is followed by a masque that is infused with Vitamin C. Your skin will be left feeling firmer and will increase cellular turnover to get rid of any dry skin cells you may have.
Facials really are for everyone
Hopefully while reading about each of these facials, one stuck out. If not, let us know and we can help determine which one will give you the most positive results possible. Book your facial today here at NIMA. There is never a bad time to treat yourself. NIMA offers lash lifts as well.