Job Summary: This individual is responsible for performing a range of treatments that are within the scope of practice for a licensed Master Esthetician in the state of Utah. In addition to performing quality and safe clinical treatments, Master Estheticians are responsible for answering overflow phones, scheduling clients, overseeing their client contracts, making esthetic client follow-up calls, and basic clinic cleaning duties. This individual is responsible for delivering excellent customer service with every client interaction.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
1. Must have a current Utah Master Esthetician License
2. Laser Certification
3. A minimum of two years of laser experience is preferred but not required.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. Excellent communication skills, oral and written.
2. Must be customer service-oriented with a quality care focus.
3. Effective organization skills with attention to detail.
4. Present a highly professional image.
5. Possess a love for learning.
6. Dynamic, friendly, team player.
Welcome clients professionally Perform esthetic and laser treatments within protocols Oversee the point of sale transaction with a client Maintain compliant files Perform esthetic client follow-up calls Oversee client membership management to include addressing membership or contractual concerns and questions. Work with Esthetics Manager and Client Services Director to ensure sales goals are being met. Identify staff training opportunities and communicate with Clinic Director. Ensure overall customer service satisfaction of all clinic clients. Maintain an understanding of all products and services offered at Elase
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Starting hourly rate of $12 + commissions based on experience. Commissions range from $5-9/hour.
401k Health Care Benefits Employee discounted treatments and product HOURS: • 30+ per week. The schedule may include some days, evenings, and every other Saturday.