Get a FREE Consultation
WHAT CAN LASER SKIN REJUVENATION HELP FIX?
Laser Skin Rejuvenation can assist in a number of different cosmetic improvements, including active acne, acne scarring, large pores, fine lines, sun spots, rough skin texture, and uneven pigmentation. Rosacea is also a common issue for skin pigmentation. Results will vary. Please come in for a consultation to see how laser skin rejuvenation will work for you.?
- Treatment can assist with Rosacea (skin color pigmentation)
- There is little post-procedure downtime, and recovery is typically a few days
- Can help with lessening scar visibility
*results may vary
YOUR SKIN THANKS YOU IN ADVANCE
Laser Skin Rejuvenation can help you with acne scarring. Don’t wait come see us today!
HOW DOES LASER SKIN REJUVENATION WORK?
During ablative laser resurfacing, an intense beam of light (laser) is directed at your skin. The laser beam eradicates the outer layer of skin. At the same time, the laser heats the underlying skin, which causes collagen fibers to shrink, giving you a better outer skin tone and texture.
Skin is prepared by avoiding certain medications or other rough skin procedures prior to treatment. Please discuss with a consultant.
A hand held laser is focused on a specific area of skin. Different treatment needs determine length or strength of laser beam.
Treatment time can vary from 45 minutes to 2 hours depending on the size of the treatment area.
LESS WRINKLES WITH YOUR SMILE.
Laser Skin Rejuvenation works to smooth out and tighten your skin so that when you smile big,
your skin continues to look youthful.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Follow any pre-treatment instructions given. Such as, avoiding ibuprofen or aspirin that affect blood clotting 10 days in advance of treatment. (Avoid smoking up to 2 weeks before treatment, as smoking can affect recovery time.)
- The area of treatment will be determined. This will outline the slot of time set aside for how long treatment is.
- If treatment is around the eyes, the patient is given eye protection. A small hand held laser will be positioned over your treatment area and small bursts of light will occur over a concentrated spot. The motion is continued until the entire treatment area is completed during the session.
- Recovery time is relatively short. Anywhere from three to ten days. But please discuss with your specialist if you need to wear sunscreen for the next while to assist in recovery.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
YOU DESERVE TO FEEL YOUR BEST
Let NIMA worry about your skin so you can live your best life.